Houses in Parker Colorado
Town of Parker
Parker, located in Douglas County with easy access to the Denver metropolitan area, is known for its unique Western-Victorian downtown area.
- Founding: Parker, Colorado was founded in 1864.
- Incorporation: Parker became a municipality in 1981.
- Location: Parker is located 20 miles southeast of Denver, Colorado. Elevation:
Parker sits at an elevation of 5,900 feet above sea level.
- Size and Population: The Town of Parker is 18.8 square miles with a current population of more than 48,000 people residing within the incorporated Town boundaries.
- School District: Students residing in Parker are within the Douglas County School District RE
- Parker Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development: Parker’s Chamber of Commerce sponsors many local events including Parker Days Festival.
- The Parker Economic Development Council works closely with businesses interested in moving or expanding to the Parker area. Demographics: View Parker Demographics.
- More Information from Town of Parker Website www.parkeronline.org